- Client sends project description to Luminate Studios management (Project Manager: John Allison, Email: LStudios3d@gmail.com)
- Client provides us with project materials (cad dwg files of floor plans, elevations, site plan, color samples, or pdf files)
- Proposal sent to client within 24 hours
- Client approves proposal and sends deposit
- Interior/Exterior renderings provided to client within 1 week
- Animations and interactive models take approximately 5 weeks
- Beta renderings provided to client for approval
- Preliminary renderings provided to client for final approval
- Final renderings are emailed to client
- Bill for final payment sent to client upon final approval of renderings
- New projects will be on hold if outstanding balance reaches 15 days old
Renderings: (High Quality Resolutions)
- Banner & Billboard
720x480, 1920x1080 or 4K*
*4K Rates will be determined with test render at a render farm
Once agreement becomes effective all work performed for client will be based on a mutually agreed-upon rate.
Typical project hours:
- Interior Rendering: 20 Hours
- Exterior Rendering-Storefront/Home: 16 Hours
- Exterior Rendering-Large Commercial Development: 24 Hours
- Animation: 80 Hours (based on 30 second camera path and moderate number of objects to model)
- 360 Round.Me Interior: 27 Hours
- Interactive Website: 100 Hours
- Interactive Virtual Reality Walk-through: 200 Hours
- 3D Design of Furniture: 10 Hours
- Environment Rendering: 16 Hours
- 3D Floor Plans: 18 Hours
- 2D Floor Plans: 6 Hours
Estimates are subject to change based on complexity and scope.
50% of payment will be required at the start of a project. Balance 50% on approval of the final design.
It is recommended to provide at least 7 days advanced notice for any project. Any project requested with less notice will be deemed urgent and additional charges may be incurred.
Schedule of projects timelines:
- 3-7 days for express-renderings
- 7-14 days for standard renderings
- 20-40 working days for short animations.
- 30-60 working days for long animations and interactive presentations.